Friday, February 12, 2021

The best way to receive a copy of your DD 214 ...

  1. Go to and register. Once you have a premium account
  2. click on the "Manage Benefits" tab
  3. go to the Military Personnel File (DPRIS) link to request a copy of the DD 214. 
  4. If you served before records were scanned into the system, try and click on the "Request Military Records Online" tab.